Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate – BSIT
United States University is currently seeking additional Adjunct Faculty to teach undergraduate – BIST courses in the following disciplines: Computer Networking
- Computer Programming
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Mathematics (Calculus, Discrete Mathematics, Statistics, and College Algebra)
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development
- Systems Administration
- Web Design
Courses will be taught online.
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree (from a regionally accredited university/college)
- One – two years of teaching experience in an academic setting
- Flexible to teach day, evening, and weekends – only for on ground courses
- Online teaching experience – only for online courses
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.