Adjunct Faculty – FNP Immersion
United States University College of Nursing and Health Sciences is seeking an Adjunct Faculty member for the Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
United States University has a mission to provide professional and personal educational opportunities, with special outreach to under-served groups. The University offers affordable, relevant, and accessible undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certificates in a supportive student-centered learning environment. United States University provides adult learners with broader access to quality higher education with cutting-edge curricula driven by innovative pedagogy and technology.
Why come work for us?
- We provide mentoring to our full-time faculty members
- We value innovative teaching methods and experience with synchronous and asynchronous online education.
- We provide required training on YouSeeU & Distance2Learning- and any other technology that we will be asking you to use with your students in the courses you teach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching in a virtual environment
- Attending virtual faculty meetings
Education and Experience
- Ideal candidates for this position must have a Doctoral Degree
- Doctorate in Nursing
- Expertise in distance learning and instructional technology
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Ideal candidates for this position must have a California-licensed, nationally-certified family nurse practitioners, and have experience with the application of evidence into clinical practice.
- Adjunct faculty will be teaching online, relocation is not needed. This position can be performed in current location. However, candidate must have a California-licensed, nationally-certified family nurse practitioners.
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.